The Cincinnati Paralegal Association, an Ohio nonprofit corporation, is committed to the professional development of the individual paralegal and the paralegal profession, the establishment and support of professional standards, and the advancement of paralegals as an integral and distinctive partner in the delivery of legal services.
The purpose and goals of the CPA are to:
- Promote the paralegal profession.
- Provide seminars for the continuing legal education of paralegals.
- Act as a forum for the exchange of information.
- Promote and support professional standards.
- Communicate with the legal community and the general public.
- Participate in local and national issues that affect the profession.
- Engage in projects, solicitations and other activities which the Board of Directors may deem necessary or desirable.
August General Membership Meeting
Date: Tuesday, August 19, 2014, Noon
Taft Center at Fountain Square
U.S. Bank Tower, 425 Walnut Street, Second Floor
Remember: Wills For First Responders®
More Events and CPA Calendar