The purpose and goals of the CPA are to:
- Promote the paralegal profession.
- Provide seminars for the continuing legal education of paralegals.
- Act as a forum for the exchange of information.
- Promote and support professional standards.
- Communicate with the legal community and the general public.
- Participate in local and national issues that affect the profession.
- Engage in projects, solicitations and other activities which the Board of Directors may deem necessary or desirable.
Show Your CPA Pride!
The Cincinnati Paralegal Association is excited to offer new high-quality polo shirts for sale at $20 each.
The shirts are heavyweight pique knit, 100% ring spun combed cotton, preshrunk.
Sizes small through 2XL are available in both men's and women's styles. Contact Wendy at to reserve your size.
Date: June 4, 2015, 6 – 5:30 p.m.
Location: Benjamin Yocum & Heather
General Membership Meeting
Date: June 12, 2015, Noon
Location: Taft Center at Fountain Square
U.S. Bank Tower, 425 Walnut Street, Second Floor
Speaker: Michael Flannery - Ohio Valley Goodwill Industries
Wills for First Responders
Details at Upcoming Events
CPA Dinner Cruise
Date: July 10, 2015, 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm (boarding begins at 6:30 pm)
Location: BB Riverboats Newport Landing
101 Riverboat Row, Newport, Kentucky